mercoledì 31 ottobre 2007

I do things I see people! For Barmera BP

Well, more than I do things, I see people!
our trip could not be the same if we didn't meet special people that have crossed their life with ours! so a special space in our moved and virtual world is for all barmera's bakcpackers!
Luke: the first that we met in the hostel, from england, with a little strange accent, he was the dj and the entratainer of pokies nigth in barmera, Saori&Tatsu, she girl of 1000 skills, every time quite, on the field she devoured the nectarine's trees and during the night she studied english, she was my heroine like Nana' supergirl!( for my birthday she gave me wafers, choccolate wafers!!! lovely!!), him , her boyfriend (careshi), tall, ascetic, sang for her, very cool style ( he liked garret's hairstyle and shoes...incredible!!! but with women he can choose very well). Than Hitomi and Yoshia, date everyday for Simpson at 6 pm, Huta & Mariko, so kind, he was a very good sushi chef and an artist, she was my origami's teacher, Seung flowers lover and Flinder who would like to come in italy, Daniel, the Robert Redford of Bamera beautiful, friendly, smart and last but not for importance Emi, so friendly and nice, my japaniese teacher with Saori, during the day you can hear her war voice "SIIIMMMBBBAAAAA!!!!" and who is simba? well sima was the nekoof the hostel..obviusly!!!

Nessun commento: